Mindfulness is scientifically proven to be the intentional, accepting and non-judgmental focus of one’s attention on the emotions, thoughts and sensations occurring in the present moment.
Encouraged Behavioural Practices
- Do what you know to be right, avoid doing what you know to be wrong.
- Avoid entertaining negative thoughts.
- Avoid negative, toxic people that leave you feeling drained.
- Do not find fault or speak ill of others.
- Never indulge in gossip. Do not strain in life.
- Remain rested and maintain a balanced routine.
- If something does not make you happy, change the situation until you are.
- Take responsibility for your actions and learn from them.